With the increasing international focus on containing/minimizing the spread of COVID-19, Kudos Solutions have implemented a number of precautionary measures to assure the continuity of business during this challenging period. We have taken the opinion that we will always follow the advice of Public Health England (PHE). We have put in place a number of sensible preventative measures to help protect the health of all workers at Kudos Solutions. These are summarized below:
To date we have assessed our current working practices:
Preventing the Spread
PHE advice is that the spread of the Coronavirus can be contained by following some basic hygiene rules:
• Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and water and use Hand sanitizer and anti-Bacterial wipes to keep yourself and your workstation clean.
• Use the hand dryers as a preference to the towels in the bathroom. The towels will be washed more frequently to prevent spread.
• Catch coughs and sneezes in tissues and properly dispose of – “CATCH IT, BIN IT, KILL IT”
Colleague Health & Wellbeing
• A management process has been implemented to assure that personal travel arrangements are known and discussed if associated with high risk areas.
• Good hygiene practices have been promoted including the provision of hand sanitizers and tissues.
• Increased cleaning in communal areas.
• With immediate effect, there will be no business travel to any country identified by the PHE as Category 1 risk.
• All colleagues should limit non-essential travel and look to use alternative methods (eg Skype, Conference Call) as much as possible. Any travel must be authorized by prior to confirming this with the customer until further notice.
Visitor management practices
• The implementation of a ‘Good Health Passport’ to assure that people visiting or contract working at our Kudos Solutions site have verified they are fit to visit.
• We have made a ‘Kudos Solution’s commitment’ to advise visitors of any issues or concerns prior to their planned visit.
We are aware that this situation is changing daily and as such these measures are subject to continual review in accordance with guidance from UK Government and the World Health Organization.
As a valued stakeholder of our company, we ask for your support, understanding and cooperation during this period. We will work with you with regard to your own practices and ask that you consider the measures above with particular regard to visitor management and logistics control